Swami Chinmayananda Love Quotes
- To give love is true freedom; To demand love is pure slavery.
- Love is a consistent passion to give, not a meek persistent hope to receive. The only demand of life is the privilege to love all.
- Universe is a cosmos and not a chaos. There exists a mental affinity; a scientific law; a rhythm of mental relationship in which the entire living world is held together, in one web of love.
- Flood your mind with love. Look into the eyes of the other and embrace the person with whom you have quarreled.
- Faults become thick when love is thin.
- Be strict and intelligently critical about yourself and your own weakness and follies. But, cushion your words and attitudes with Love. Love is the greatest persuasive power we know in life.
- Love is the heart of all religions; the theme of all classical works of art and literature; the song of all devotees. Scientists know only what love does, not what love is. Love is to human hearts what the sun is to flowers
- We may often give without love, but we can never love without giving.
- To love and to be loved is the greatest happiness.